How Do you Select the Commercial Property or Warehouse To Rent in Kempton Park?
A real estate agent listing a commercial property in Kempton Park should undertake a detailed property inspection before they give any indication of price or rent to a landlord or property owner. In only this way can they really know what the property is all about; that is what positive and negative aspects the property can create as an investment of Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me .
Every property is different and for that simple reason it pays to have some form of checklist to run through when as an agent you are listing the commercial property in Kempton Park . The focus of the inspection will change depending on whether the property is to be for sale or for lease but here are some of the key issues that you would want to know about in listing of the commercial property for rent.
Interesting Facts About Warehouse and Commercial Property To Rent in Kempton Park :
A real estate agent listing a commercial property should undertake a detailed property inspection before they give any indication of price or rent to a landlord or property owner. In only this way can they really know what the property is all about; that is what positive and negative aspects the property can create as an investment.
Every property is different and for that simple reason it pays to have some form of checklist to run through when as an agent you are listing the commercial property. The focus of the inspection will change depending on whether the property is to be for sale or for lease but here are some of the key issues that you would want to know about in listing the property for sale.
- Ownership of the property together with the split if any on property ownership
- Decision makers for the ownership
- Location detail and survey plans of the plot
- Details of the improvements in the property
- Details of all the leases and occupancy documents that apply to the sitting tenants
- Tenant contact detail for access in further inspections
- Details of rental paid at the current time and how that is documented
- Vacancy factors and areas that are soon to become vacant
- Details of the expenditure to run the property both today and over the last 3 years (in this way you can check the way the property has performed)
- Orders and notices that may have been issued over the property and which remain outstanding
- Matters relating to current negotiations in leases for further terms or amended lease situations
- Details of any existing lease incentives that have been provided to tenants currently and which remain active for the future
- Access arrangements for people and vehicles getting into and away from the property
- Any encumbrances, liens, and interests from other properties in the area and that can impact the subject property
- Services and amenities that serve the area and the property
- Energy supply and energy consumption factors
- Environmental factors that are current or could impact the property usage
- Heritage matters that can impact the property
The list does not end here but it is a good summary of the main elements that apply in a property inspection. Any one of these items could have issues to impact the price of the property. Importantly you are finding the issues before you price and list a property.
When you have the property correctly documented it makes the sale and any lease negotiation much easier. Most buyers today will undertake their own due diligence in the sale and settlement process. Make sure you find the problems before the buyer does and have all the right answers ready.
The Benefits of Renting Warehouse Space For Your Business
A warehouse is a commercial building used for storage of goods while warehousing is the process of proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in the warehouse and making them available conveniently when needed. In today's scenario, warehousing is considered as one of the most important aspect of trade.
Need for warehousing
- Some commodities are produced in a particular season only. To ensure their off-season availability, warehousing is needed.
- Some products are produced throughout the year but their demand is seasonal. Warehousing is important in such cases.
- For the companies which opt for large scale production and bulk supply, warehouse is an unavoidable factor.
- Warehousing help companies ensure quick supply of goods in demand.
- Production of goods and their movement of goods are important for the companies for continuous production of goods.
- Warehousing is also important for price stabilization. For necessary goods, the Government stores them in the warehouses and control its supply in the market as per the price fluctuations.
- Another important need of warehousing is for bulk breaking. Consider a trade agent who imports goods from a country for a large number of buyers in his own country. He first takes the goods to his warehouse and break it into small parts for supply to the buyers.
- When it comes to cost saving, warehousing helps the traders with cross docking. All the goods are consolidated in the warehouse and then stuffed into containers as per their destination. This is especially beneficial for small traders who export low quantity of goods.
Characteristics of an ideal warehouse
- It should be conveniently located near highways, railway stations, air ports, sea ports etc. for loading and unloading of goods.
- Mechanical appliances should be there to lift, load and unload goods.
- It should be spacious enough.
- Food storage warehouses should have enough facilities to prevent food from perishing.
- Proper arrangement to save goods from sunlight, dust, rain, moisture and pests should be available.
- Sufficient parking space should be there to facilitate quick and easy loading and unloading of goods.
- Security arrangements should be strict and round the clock.
- Modern and tested firefighting equipment should be installed in the premises.
Where is Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me in Kempton Park?
Land options are becoming an increasingly popular way for landowners and developers to work together. Nevertheless, the process is becoming more complicated, and there are potential risks for each party. So whether you are a landowner or a developer, you should seek expert legal advice before committing to an agreement.
Option Over Land: How Does It Work?
A land option is where a landowner gives a developer the option of buying their land, on the basis that the developer secures planning permission for the site. In return, the landowner will get an above market offer.
There are two different types of option. Firstly, a 'Put Option' sees a landowner give a developer a 'grant of an option over land' which is then registered with HM Land Registry. This option will be held in place for an agreed amount of time, although this period cannot exceed twenty-one years. The developer will then promote the site for development via the necessary channels. If planning permission is granted, and the developer wants to go ahead with the purchase, the landowner must then sell at the agreed price.
Nevertheless, if the option is validly exercised and the terms laid out in the conditional contract are adhered to, then you are legally compelled to sell your land.
Seek Expert Advice.
Land options are becoming increasingly complex, which is why it is essential to seek expert advice before you sign a contract. You need to be fully aware of how the process works, the terms and conditions, and the requirements of both parties. If you fail to do so, then it may prove costly.
Renting a Warehouse For Long Or Short-Term Storage
If you are gearing up for a big move or if you want to remove some of the clutter from your home, basement or attic, consider renting warehouse space. Renting a warehouse will give you an offsite location to safely store your items that is climate controlled and secure.
Before you sign the lease on the warehouse space you'll need to visit the facility to inspect the premises first hand. You'll need to be comfortable with where your valuables will be stored, and you'll need to make sure the warehouse is clean and have proper security systems. You may also want to check to see how your items will be stored while in the warehouse. Will they be on pallet racks or shelves? Will there be secure wooden containers for loose items? How do warehouse employees handle the items? Warehouse management may require employees to move items to allow access to other items, so be sure to watch them while at work to see how carefully they operate warehouse machinery.
Many warehouse facilities offer add-on features to renting space. You may wish to purchase insurance, or it may be offered to you as part of your rental fee. Many warehouses also have bathrooms, showers and offices available for those who need to work or are storing goods that are constantly being shipped. For storing your personal possessions, however, you'll probably want to insure your items and make sure they will be stored in a safe and secure manner until you need to retrieve them.