How Do you Select the Commercial Property or Warehouse To Rent in Randburg?
A real estate agent listing a commercial property in Randburg should undertake a detailed property inspection before they give any indication of price or rent to a landlord or property owner. In only this way can they really know what the property is all about; that is what positive and negative aspects the property can create as an investment of Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me .
Every property is different and for that simple reason it pays to have some form of checklist to run through when as an agent you are listing the commercial property in Randburg . The focus of the inspection will change depending on whether the property is to be for sale or for lease but here are some of the key issues that you would want to know about in listing of the commercial property for rent.
Interesting Facts About Warehouse and Commercial Property To Rent in Randburg :
A great opportunity presents itself today for businesses to invest in commercial real estate. The economy is right for lending to businesses. Acquisition of commercial property especially owner occupied property is easier due to the changes in the underwriting guidelines. Lending to businesses that have a proven track record of at least two years of operations will help to stimulate our struggling economy.
Businesses can benefit a great deal from owning the property where they conduct their operations. There are numerous tax breaks and income strategies that will improve the bottom line. The definition of owner occupied commercial property is that the business that owns the property occupies at least 60% of that property. The classification of owner occupied allows for higher loan to value ratios. That means a business can borrow more money against the property than if it was classified a non owner occupied investment property.
As stated earlier, now is a great time to find real bargains on commercial property especially in the Northern Colorado area. Location is not as important as it once was because the Internet (World Wide Web) has changed the way business is done and brought the world a little closer. There are still some areas of business that do depend on location; however the deals are still available. The investment of owning commercial property can be very lucrative and is worth the time to investigate the options available.
Warehousing - Types, Functions and Characteristics
Originally the word apartment simply meant a room. However, today the word usually means a room or a group of commercial rooms in which an individual or a single family lives where several such the same are grouped into a single industrial building. It could also mean a group of buildings with a lesser amount of single Warehouse Space For Rent. These could be a six-plex or eight-plex or even a sixteen-plex of many.
The structure itself can also be called an apartment building, apartment hotel or even an apartment house. Those who live in apartments in such buildings share certain conveniences such as gas, heat, elevators. Warehouse and office space for rent could be shared. With escalating cost however, management has been converting individual meters for all or some of the cost in recent years.
As I touched on at the beginning, many apartments are clustered together to form small village-like groups. These may have their own schools and shops. A co-operative movement in apartments has also been successful! People buy their own apartment under this plan instead of paying rent. In my experience this being the case; they seem to take better care of their unit because of ownership.
In the United States as well as other countries the words "tenement" or "tenement" are applied to the older and cheaper group houses, particularly in slums. These are usually found in some of the largest cities where thousands of family's crowd together
Where is Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me in Randburg?
Trying to understand commercial property lease terms can seem like navigating a mine field - there is plenty of new terminology and industry jargon to comprehend. When it comes to negotiating, some landlords may try to pass off a lease document as "a standard lease" that all tenants must sign. In many instances, unknowledgeable tenants could end up agreeing to terms that are less than favourable - which are in fact not standard policy. Be wary of the following clauses:
- Early Termination - this clause often allows landlords to terminate the lease early and reasons for the early termination may or may not be given. Resist the inclusion of such clauses in your negotiations.
- Default - be wary of onerous clauses that allow a landlord to evict a tenant if the rent has not been paid within a week of the due date. While it may seem standard, it is more typical for leases to stipulate written notice be given to tenants at least 14 days before any consequences are enacted. Negotiate for required written notice in the case of default.
- Redevelopment - try to avoid redevelopment clauses that allow a landlord to terminate the lease in order to redevelop or renovate the premises.
- Indemnity - be aware of indemnity clauses that indemnify the landlord against claims for loss or accidental damage by the landlord. Be sure to check your insurance policy to see if an indemnity clause on your commercial property could violate your policy.
- Handover dates - the handover date is the date the premises are turned over to the tenant to begin the installation of fit-outs, before the fixed commencement date of the lease. Avoid leases that allow a landlord to alter the handover date without compensation - as you could find yourself incurring substantial costs if you are delayed or caught unprepared for fit-out construction.
- Make good - a make good clause generally requires the tenant to leave the premises in good condition upon departure. This usually includes the removal of any fit-outs that were installed by the tenant during the term. If your premises come installed with fit-outs, negotiate to alter the "make good" clause to a general expectation to leave the premises in good condition and repair.
There are plenty of other clauses and terms that can be negotiated - from who is responsible for whose legal fees as well as any upkeep, repair and maintenance costs. Many businesses will find that they have much more success negotiating lease terms to help reduce their costs rather than trying to get a landlord to come down on price. A tenant broker service can help with the lease "legalese" - they'll help you get a better understanding of what your options are.
Commercial Property: Is There Any Land Options?
A warehouse is a commercial building used for storage of goods while warehousing is the process of proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in the warehouse and making them available conveniently when needed. In today's scenario, warehousing is considered as one of the most important aspect of trade.
Need for warehousing
- Some commodities are produced in a particular season only. To ensure their off-season availability, warehousing is needed.
- Some products are produced throughout the year but their demand is seasonal. Warehousing is important in such cases.
- For the companies which opt for large scale production and bulk supply, warehouse is an unavoidable factor.
- Warehousing help companies ensure quick supply of goods in demand.
- Production of goods and their movement of goods are important for the companies for continuous production of goods.
- Warehousing is also important for price stabilization. For necessary goods, the Government stores them in the warehouses and control its supply in the market as per the price fluctuations.
- Another important need of warehousing is for bulk breaking. Consider a trade agent who imports goods from a country for a large number of buyers in his own country. He first takes the goods to his warehouse and break it into small parts for supply to the buyers.
- When it comes to cost saving, warehousing helps the traders with cross docking. All the goods are consolidated in the warehouse and then stuffed into containers as per their destination. This is especially beneficial for small traders who export low quantity of goods.
Characteristics of an ideal warehouse
- It should be conveniently located near highways, railway stations, air ports, sea ports etc. for loading and unloading of goods.
- Mechanical appliances should be there to lift, load and unload goods.
- It should be spacious enough.
- Food storage warehouses should have enough facilities to prevent food from perishing.
- Proper arrangement to save goods from sunlight, dust, rain, moisture and pests should be available.
- Sufficient parking space should be there to facilitate quick and easy loading and unloading of goods.
- Security arrangements should be strict and round the clock.
- Modern and tested firefighting equipment should be installed in the premises.