Commercial real estate in Strijdom Park as an investment can provide great returns, but it can also cause some serious headaches if you do not do your homework and go into the deal with your eyes wide open. Commercial property can include residential multiplexes and apartment complexes as well as more traditional business and warehouse buildings. Whether you are buying commercial real estate for profit or simply to house your own company, before you buy you should do all you can to avoid the following common pitfalls.
Have a Thorough Title Search of [tag]
Before making any commercial real estate lease, whether it is residential or commercial it is essential to get a complete title search to identify any liens or other problems with the title. The [tag] is basically the history of the deed changing hands and whether or not there are any unresolved claims to the deed by previous lenders or contractors.
Renting a warehouse (or a portion of a warehouse) on a contract basis may be the best choice for your storage needs. Contract warehouses are perfect for storing large items or a considerable number of items, especially those that will need to be protected. Normal storage facilities can’t offer the protection and the amount of space that a warehouse can provide. You can rent warehouse space or commercial property for short-term storage needs, or for long-term storage and distribution.
Renting warehouse space on a short-term basis is perfect for when you are trying to get your small business off the ground. You know you’ll need a place to store and distribute items, and using your basement or garage just isn’t going to cut it. A small business won’t need the vast amount of space of an entire warehouse, and conversely, will need more space than what a household garage can provide.
How Do you Select the Best Commercial Property for in Strijdom Park?
If you are gearing up for a big move or if you want to remove some of the clutter from your home, basement or attic, consider renting warehouse space. Renting a warehouse will give you an offsite location to safely store your items that is climate controlled and secure.
Before you sign the lease on the warehouse space you'll need to visit the facility to inspect the premises first hand. You'll need to be comfortable with where your valuables will be stored, and you'll need to make sure the warehouse is clean and have proper security systems. You may also want to check to see how your items will be stored while in the warehouse. Will they be on pallet racks or shelves? Will there be secure wooden containers for loose items? How do warehouse employees handle the items? Warehouse management may require employees to move items to allow access to other items, so be sure to watch them while at work to see how carefully they operate warehouse machinery.
Many warehouse facilities offer add-on features to renting space. You may wish to purchase insurance, or it may be offered to you as part of your rental fee. Many warehouses also have bathrooms, showers and offices available for those who need to work or are storing goods that are constantly being shipped. For storing your personal possessions, however, you'll probably want to insure your items and make sure they will be stored in a safe and secure manner until you need to retrieve them.
Finding the Right Warehouse Space to Rent
Choosing to rent or lease warehouse space can be a very beneficial move for new or small businesses. When you rent warehouse space, you will save money and free up valuable office space in your facility. The extra space you have in your office or building will give your company greater potential for growth and flexibility.
The first thing you need to do when researching a warehouse facility for lease is identify the aspects of a storage facility that you require. Think about the items you will be storing in the warehouse and whether you need electricity, temperature control or running water. Will you need to conduct business from the warehouse? Some warehouse space for rent can only be used for storage. If you need to have employees working in the warehouse, you'll want to make sure the space has restrooms, proper ventilation and a break room. Some warehouses also have office space that you can use, as well as showers and couches for longer stays.
Be certain you fully understand your warehouse lease before you sign it. Ask questions of the landlord and make sure there aren't any hidden fees and expenses. You may want to have your attorney look over the warehouse agreement so you can have a better understanding of your rights as a warehouse tenant.
Commercial Properties - Apartments
A warehouse is a commercial building used for storage of goods while warehousing is the process of proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in the warehouse and making them available conveniently when needed. In today's scenario, warehousing is considered as one of the most important aspect of trade.
Need for warehousing
- Some commodities are produced in a particular season only. To ensure their off-season availability, warehousing is needed.
- Some products are produced throughout the year but their demand is seasonal. Warehousing is important in such cases.
- For the companies which opt for large scale production and bulk supply, warehouse is an unavoidable factor.
- Warehousing help companies ensure quick supply of goods in demand.
- Production of goods and their movement of goods are important for the companies for continuous production of goods.
- Warehousing is also important for price stabilization. For necessary goods, the Government stores them in the warehouses and control its supply in the market as per the price fluctuations.
- Another important need of warehousing is for bulk breaking. Consider a trade agent who imports goods from a country for a large number of buyers in his own country. He first takes the goods to his warehouse and break it into small parts for supply to the buyers.
- When it comes to cost saving, warehousing helps the traders with cross docking. All the goods are consolidated in the warehouse and then stuffed into containers as per their destination. This is especially beneficial for small traders who export low quantity of goods.
Characteristics of an ideal warehouse
- It should be conveniently located near highways, railway stations, air ports, sea ports etc. for loading and unloading of goods.
- Mechanical appliances should be there to lift, load and unload goods.
- It should be spacious enough.
- Food storage warehouses should have enough facilities to prevent food from perishing.
- Proper arrangement to save goods from sunlight, dust, rain, moisture and pests should be available.
- Sufficient parking space should be there to facilitate quick and easy loading and unloading of goods.
- Security arrangements should be strict and round the clock.
- Modern and tested firefighting equipment should be installed in the premises.
Business Properties Do Randburg PromotionS