How Do you Select the Commercial Property or Warehouse To Rent in Kempton Park?
A real estate agent listing a commercial property in Kempton Park should undertake a detailed property inspection before they give any indication of price or rent to a landlord or property owner. In only this way can they really know what the property is all about; that is what positive and negative aspects the property can create as an investment of Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me .
Every property is different and for that simple reason it pays to have some form of checklist to run through when as an agent you are listing the commercial property in Kempton Park . The focus of the inspection will change depending on whether the property is to be for sale or for lease but here are some of the key issues that you would want to know about in listing of the commercial property for rent.
Interesting Facts About Warehouse and Commercial Property To Rent in Kempton Park :
A warehouse is a commercial building used for storage of goods while warehousing is the process of proper storage and handling of goods and cargo using scientific methods in the warehouse and making them available conveniently when needed. In today's scenario, warehousing is considered as one of the most important aspect of trade.
Need for warehousing
- Some commodities are produced in a particular season only. To ensure their off-season availability, warehousing is needed.
- Some products are produced throughout the year but their demand is seasonal. Warehousing is important in such cases.
- For the companies which opt for large scale production and bulk supply, warehouse is an unavoidable factor.
- Warehousing help companies ensure quick supply of goods in demand.
- Production of goods and their movement of goods are important for the companies for continuous production of goods.
- Warehousing is also important for price stabilization. For necessary goods, the Government stores them in the warehouses and control its supply in the market as per the price fluctuations.
- Another important need of warehousing is for bulk breaking. Consider a trade agent who imports goods from a country for a large number of buyers in his own country. He first takes the goods to his warehouse and break it into small parts for supply to the buyers.
- When it comes to cost saving, warehousing helps the traders with cross docking. All the goods are consolidated in the warehouse and then stuffed into containers as per their destination. This is especially beneficial for small traders who export low quantity of goods.
Characteristics of an ideal warehouse
- It should be conveniently located near highways, railway stations, air ports, sea ports etc. for loading and unloading of goods.
- Mechanical appliances should be there to lift, load and unload goods.
- It should be spacious enough.
- Food storage warehouses should have enough facilities to prevent food from perishing.
- Proper arrangement to save goods from sunlight, dust, rain, moisture and pests should be available.
- Sufficient parking space should be there to facilitate quick and easy loading and unloading of goods.
- Security arrangements should be strict and round the clock.
- Modern and tested firefighting equipment should be installed in the premises.
How Do You Market Commercial Real Estate for Sale or Lease?
Choosing to rent or lease warehouse space can be a very beneficial move for new or small businesses. When you rent warehouse space, you will save money and free up valuable office space in your facility. The extra space you have in your office or building will give your company greater potential for growth and flexibility.
The first thing you need to do when researching a warehouse facility for lease is identify the aspects of a storage facility that you require. Think about the items you will be storing in the warehouse and whether you need electricity, temperature control or running water. Will you need to conduct business from the warehouse? Some warehouse space for rent can only be used for storage. If you need to have employees working in the warehouse, you'll want to make sure the space has restrooms, proper ventilation and a break room. Some warehouses also have office space that you can use, as well as showers and couches for longer stays.
Be certain you fully understand your warehouse lease before you sign it. Ask questions of the landlord and make sure there aren't any hidden fees and expenses. You may want to have your attorney look over the warehouse agreement so you can have a better understanding of your rights as a warehouse tenant.
Where is Warehouse Buildings For Rent Near Me in Kempton Park?
A real estate agent listing a commercial property should undertake a detailed property inspection before they give any indication of price or rent to a landlord or property owner. In only this way can they really know what the property is all about; that is what positive and negative aspects the property can create as an investment.
Every property is different and for that simple reason it pays to have some form of checklist to run through when as an agent you are listing the commercial property. The focus of the inspection will change depending on whether the property is to be for sale or for lease but here are some of the key issues that you would want to know about in listing the property for sale.
- Ownership of the property together with the split if any on property ownership
- Decision makers for the ownership
- Location detail and survey plans of the plot
- Details of the improvements in the property
- Details of all the leases and occupancy documents that apply to the sitting tenants
- Tenant contact detail for access in further inspections
- Details of rental paid at the current time and how that is documented
- Vacancy factors and areas that are soon to become vacant
- Details of the expenditure to run the property both today and over the last 3 years (in this way you can check the way the property has performed)
- Orders and notices that may have been issued over the property and which remain outstanding
- Matters relating to current negotiations in leases for further terms or amended lease situations
- Details of any existing lease incentives that have been provided to tenants currently and which remain active for the future
- Access arrangements for people and vehicles getting into and away from the property
- Any encumbrances, liens, and interests from other properties in the area and that can impact the subject property
- Services and amenities that serve the area and the property
- Energy supply and energy consumption factors
- Environmental factors that are current or could impact the property usage
- Heritage matters that can impact the property
The list does not end here but it is a good summary of the main elements that apply in a property inspection. Any one of these items could have issues to impact the price of the property. Importantly you are finding the issues before you price and list a property.
When you have the property correctly documented it makes the sale and any lease negotiation much easier. Most buyers today will undertake their own due diligence in the sale and settlement process. Make sure you find the problems before the buyer does and have all the right answers ready.
Real Estate Agents - How Do You List Commercial Property the Right Way?
Most business owners hire a lawyer for handling tasks such as renting commercial properties. In most cases, the tenants do not have a full understanding of the lease, thus putting them at risk for violating it through simple ignorance. Learn more about what every business owner should know about renting commercial properties.
Hiring an attorney is best for trying to make sense of a lease. Making sure you have a full understanding of all the details is important. This is especially true if you have several employees. Simple parts of the lease that surround destruction to the property could be a topic you might want to discuss with all of your employees.
The location you choose when you rent commercial real estate can have a profound effect on your production and profits. Making sure you select the location best for you is necessary to maintain your company in many aspects. Taking the time to shop around and to learn all the fine details of a lease can help you to experience more success.